So I pretty much just made up this recipe. I love sweet potatoes in every form, so I decided to experiment with making mashed sweet potatoes! Not only did they turn out so delicious, they are super healthy, and so easy to make!
- sweet potatoes
- salt, pepper
- garlic powder
- coconut milk
Sweet potatoes are full of antioxidants, anti-inflammatory nutrients, and blood sugar-regulating nutrients!
- rinse and dry the sweet potatoes
- stab them a few times with a fork
- wrap them tightly in aluminum foil
- place on baking sheet (in case the juice leaks out)
- bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes
- unwrap the potatoes and place them in the Vitamix
- add a dash of coconut milk
- sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder