I am constantly trying to find great gluten free, dairy free desserts. These chocolate chip cookies – which are both of those things – are so incredibly delicious, and so quick and easy to make!
They are courtesy of Elana’s Pantry. Check out her website – she has some amazing recipes for all sorts of foods and for all sorts of dietary restrictions!
(makes 24 cookies; I usually cut this in half to make 12!)
2 1/2 c. almond meal/flour
1/2 t. sea salt
1/2 t. baking soda
1/2 c. grapeseed oil
1 T. vanilla extract
1/2 c. agave nectar (you can mix in a little honey here as well)
1 c. chocolate chunks (Whole Foods carries this Enjoy Life brand that I love)
1. put dry ingredients in a large bowl
2. stir together wet ingredients in a smaller bowl (I whisk them together with a fork)
3. mix wet ingredients into dry (again, whisking with a fork)
4. form 1/2 – 1 inch balls and press onto parchment paper lined baking sheet
5. bake at 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes