Similar to the way I feel about getting to this wedding already, I’m just going to get to the list already. Here’s what we did this week!
how to plan a wedding in 6 months flat: week 21
- round up all RSVPs! contact those final stragglers and make your master list. compile mini-lists within the list for invites for the rehearsal dinner, how many chairs you need (regular chairs? high chairs?), how many meals you need (adults? kids? vegetarians?) remember… if you stay organized you never have to get organized! (did I make that up? sounds like me.)
- pick up signage! okay, this was seriously my favorite end to this week. Paige with Hue Creative did an amazing job with our signs. I can’t wait to show you… but not until the wedding day! (I’m blogging about literally everything… I have to keep some of it a surprise!)
- pay final balances: paid a few, have a few more to go. just make sure you’re keeping on top of what’s due when.
- attend bridal shower: okay, I have some seriously amazing and creative and well, “Martha,” friends. (minus the jail part). they threw me the most beautiful, Pinterest-worthy bridal shower I could have never imagined or created even in my mind. I am beyond grateful for them and will be posting a “rustic bridal shower” blog when I get a chance! Let’s just say all that picture-hunting paid off. I think everyone had a great time.
- details, details, details: we’re down to so many details. yours may vary from mine. one detail I decided on this week was the burlap to use with our flower arrangements.
I can’t wait to continue hammering out these details as we create a really personal, meaningful, one-of-a-kind wedding. After all, our wedding is a reflection of our love story… and isn’t it one of a kind? In case you missed it, you can view a snapshot of ours on our engagement film!