how to plan a wedding in 6 months flat: week 14
- order thank you notes for early gifts: I designed ours through Minted and used our $50 off coupon we got from using their site for our free wedding website! pretty sweet deal.
- order return address stamp: completely optional… but who wants to hand write our their return address hundreds of times? plus, how cute are these self-inking stamps from Simple and Pretty on Etsy?
- flower deposit: pay it
- finalize rehearsal day/time with venue: our venue confirms this 3 months out. we’re locked and loaded for April 22!
- compile guest list for rehearsal dinner
- send guest list to shower hosts: two of my sweet girlfriends have offered to host a shower here in LA for me. very grateful for them.
- design photo booth strip logo: (if you are having a photo booth, that is!) our friend who is making our invitations helped me create ours! simple and sweet.
Week 14. Boom. Done.
Something I keep reminding myself through all this time-consuming wedding planning is what Clay first reminded me of a couple of weeks ago: that I am being creative and getting to create. It may not be in the ways I am used to – through acting and writing – but it is for our wedding and that is important!
And let’s be honest: these aren’t the worst of tasks to do. I really did enjoy designing our thank you notes and stamps this week. I am looking forward to continuing to create for our big day!