As of yesterday it was exactly two months until our wedding! But before we say, “I do!” there is still much to do! Here’s what we did this week:
how to plan a wedding in 6 months flat: week 17
- bachelorette thank you notes: write them! I got some seriously cute bachelorette swag from my LA bachelorette party. I made sure to thank those ladies for helping me celebrate!
- catering proposal and deposit: my caterer waited until we finalized our menu to send our proposal. we had given him a ballpark budget. I approved and sent him the deposit! can’t wait for that delicious meal from LA Roots!
- schedule first dress fitting! my wedding gown has finally arrived! I made an appointment to go in next week for a fitting. I so wish my mom and sister could be here for it! these are the things that make me sad about living so far from home.
- start shopping for wedding jewelry: I think the only other thing I need is a pair of earrings to wear on my wedding day. the only problem is my ears are super sensitive. I tried on this gorgeous pair, but they still hurt my ears! thankfully I have still have more time to browse!
- purchase garter: I found a super cute one on Etsy!
- finish table numbers: we printed them, scored them, taped them, and trimmed them! now I’m boxing them up for their big day.
It’s so fun starting to see all the pieces of my vision come together to become a tangible reality! Happy planning to all my fellow brides!